Friday 15 February 2013

fuck

fuck  

/fək/
Exclamation
vulgar. Used alone or as a noun the fuck or a verb in various phrases to express anger, annoyance, contempt, impatience, or...
I never used to understand the term, or the use of the work "fuck" when I was younger. I wasn't that girl, although angry, using vulgar words had an unnatural motion rolling off my tongue. 
I believe you really know how to use words like this when you have come to terms with its true meaning; when you've made sense of its place in your exclamatory sentences and when you've uncontrollably said it, without even thinking about it. 
For quite sometime now I have found it quite difficult to find myself in the things I do. Painting, working, getting ready in the morning... I am not present and then I can not help look at myself in the mirror and just say, fuck, where did you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment