Wednesday 13 February 2013

in·tro·duc·tions

From the moment I realized you could dream and those dreams could come true; I started reaching for the stars. Everything that I wanted, everything I dreamt about and everything I worked for, was for something higher, something better and something bigger.

It was about finding a better job, a bigger dream and a greater love; that I ended up running away and from everything I had. Funny thing is, my favorite part of it all was dreaming. Day dreaming about what life could be and about how I could get there; and I say day·dream because I am somewhat of an insomniac. My thoughts keep me up at night. You see, people think about 60,000 thoughts a day. It is up to us to make sure we do not use 59,999 of them with negative, cynical thinking. Meaning I am constantly fighting though cynical, negative thoughts with hopeful ones because I am as much of a cynic as I am a dreamer.

My name is Melissa Alexandra Moranelli, known as Melissa Ehm. I am the owner of this blog, my not-so-secret di·ary. My ranting may or may not make sense to you. It's not meant to do either.

Ba·bel is a confused noise, typically that made by a number of voices. Ban·ter is the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.

With this blog I promise to articulate all the noise, all of the voices and all of the thoughts in my head. It will confuse you at times, as it does most people but I promise it will be playful and completely teasing… These are the years of my youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment